The Sustainable Innovation Institute (SII) is a French non-profit association established in Paris in 2019.
Its purpose is to act as a think and do tank on sustainable innovation.
The mission of SII is to support the adoption of sustainable innovation with several lines of actions:
The Institute’s main focus areas are the following:
- Build and maintain an open knowledge base, support evidence-based decisions
- Provide open access analyses in support of innovation (socio-economic, business models, lifecycle…)
- Facilitate non-profit exploitation models for innovative solutions in support of sustainability policies
- Promote and communicate on the role of innovation in supporting sustainability policies
- Facilitate multistakeholder dialogue to support the emergence of breakthrough ideas
- Promote the role of non-technological innovation, in particular social or nature-based
- Addressing climate change mitigation and adaptation
- Development of sustainable and resilient models for cities and territories
- Circular economy
- Ecosystem preservation and restoration
- Environmental research and innovation
The full website is under development and will be released soon.